Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Disneyland!






I lost my camera midway into the trip so the rest of the pictures are from Disneyland. My mom gave us a trip to that magical land as a Christmas present. Isn't that just so sweet and nice!! We had so much fun. Hank and I went the previous week so we were in heaven to be back there. it was the best way to end our trip. Avery threw up on her shirt on the way there so Mom bought her the smallest shirt she could find. She looked kind of like a tomboy all day, which was especially cute during the princess coronation.Oh and the holiday parade was so cool, especially the toy soldiers, I want to be one of them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Leah! I love your blog! Come back to California, I miss you guys!

secwalker said...

Hey! you need to post your pictures online so I can buy them. You got some really cute ones. I'm so glad you have a blog! love you.

Will & Cheyenne said...

Hey Leah! You've been converted! Yeah!! It's so nice to stay in touch this way. I hope to get to know you and hank a little better through your blogs! Lots of love!
Cheyenne
www.hayes-herd.blogspot.com