Saturday, September 13, 2008

The State Fair

Hank's family went to the fair with all our cute nieces and nephews. I got really sick and couldn't go so Hank took lots of pictures for me...isn't he sweet? Here are some of them.


Hank's highlight of the day was buying our niece Alicey an ice-cream cone. She let him hold her for the rest of the day because of his deed.


This is our niece Olivia, we have 10 other pictures similar to this one because it was just so cute.


Alicey is enjoying her first ever ride.


This is my sister-in-law Summer braving the "Zipper" with Hank. Why anybody rides these carnie rides, I'll never know.



Our nephew Calvin is enjoying Hank's hair as a snack.

6 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

Okay, Hank's little niece in the first picture...it looks like he's holding a little YOU Leah! That's crazy!

Amy Jane said...

Fun! And how nice of Hank to document for you :)

Michael + Anna Costa said...

I love the picture of Calvin eating hanks head! I miss you!!

xoxo

Miriam Herm said...

i have a hat just like olivia's and no one ever takes pictures of me in it or tells me i'm cute. unfair!

ps why has it taken so long for us to find each other?

Kristin Hanson said...

Cute kids! How sweet of Hank to take pictures for you. I don't think Dave would have thought to do that :)

whitney said...

That's so sweet! Hank is just about the nicest guy ever.