Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Best Friend's Wedding!


I am back from California! I went down there primarily for Laura and Patrick's wedding. Laura has been my best friend since High School and she got married Sunday. they are now on there honeymoon in Cancun! I am so happy. Patrick's a really sweet guy. Anyway the wedding was so so so much fun. My family was all there and I have to include all the fun pictures of us dancing. We were probably the only ones not drunk or drinking...I know it doesn't look like it. Most of these pictures are of my family, but if you are interested in seeing more pictures of the wedding I have an album on facebook. Anyway I also loved their wedding cake, it was so creative! Laura looked beautiful as you can tell for yourself and the entire night was just so them! Anyway here are some fun pics!









No comments: