Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I finally updated!

I know I haven't posted a blog in like four months but I am going to try to be better. I guess our lives just aren't that interesting right now.Well that's not really true actually Hank has been working on a TV show called Imagine Island for the past six months and it's finally airing! It's an ESL show and it is being shown in South America and Mexico. We are now waiting for a big network to pick it up and make Hank famous...we'll see what happens. Hank and I also have a new niece and nephew Olivia and Calvin. Olivia belongs to Heather and Cesar and Calvin belongs to Trevor and Lindsay. I'll admit I am getting a little bit baby crazy. Other than that we are going to school and working like always.I am in California right now because my best friend Laura is getting married!! Yeah, so I'll have pictures of their wedding up soon. California is so pretty and I love being with my family, so it's been a nice vacation. My sisters Bethany and Anna had their birthdays on the 18th and 19th. Monday night we did a big celebration for both girls, it was so fun. I love the picture of my grandparents. Saturday night Laura, Patrick, Sam, Rob and I saw The Drowsy Chaperon at the Ahmanson. It was really hilarious. It was nice to see my friends who I haven't seen in a long time, especially Rob! Anyway here are some pictures from my trip so far.








































































3 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo! your hair is so long! Looks really pretty.

Jennifer said...

Leah...it's Jen Goettman!! How are you?? I came across your blog today and was pretty excited! Enjoy your California vaca. Check out our blog, too!

lindsay and mark said...

Hi Leah! Thanks for the comment. Also THANK YOU for the wedding gift. We're super excited to get that all set up. I sent a Thank-You card to your parent's house. I realize now that I probably should have figured out your Provo address. Anyway - perhaps that will get to you? Mark and I would love to get together in Provo sometime. Where do you guys live? We're living at Monaco Court on State Street...I'm not sure what the actual address is. We should plan sometime in the fall!