Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sam's new pillow!!

My Mother-in-law is so awesome and made me a nursing pillow, I love it as you can tell and so does Sam



Moments after it was completed, I can't believe my luck to get such a cool pillow!



Sam trying it out for the first time..."pretty nice" he thought.



What was life like without the pillow? Well this picture says it all.



This is what Sam was reduced to before the pillow...look how he longs for comfort.



He will never long for such things again...ahhh the life of a baby with a gigantic pillow.

Thanks Marty!!!!!

7 comments:

The Wards said...

How big is he getting? I am counting the moments until I can cuddle him and share him with his limey cousins. Love you guys!!!!

Aubrey said...

Sam is one lucky guy! ... and so darn cute too! :)

Heather Melo said...

Yes, as usual, the Mom is pretty amazing... And, as usual, Sam is incredibly adorable! We love his pictures and can't wait to see him again soon!

Will & Cheyenne said...

I loved my nursing pillow!

secwalker said...

You know what they say. Big pillow for Big ______ :)

secwalker said...

If that was totally inappropriate comment you can take it off.

whitney said...

Ahhh, look at him in the lap of luxery. That is one very lucky boy.