Friday, June 5, 2009

2 months old!

I have so much to blog about! I am way behind! So here's an update: Sam turned 2 months on June 3rd which was also Hank's birthday. Sam was Hank's birthday card (pictures below). Hank is older and happier and Sam is so big I don't even recognize him. He looks all around, smiles, coos and kicks his big chubby legs (I am talking about Sam not Hank, in case you needed clarifying). Hank and I LOVE it here in California. We are surrounded by family and friends and it's so beautiful!! So Life is good, here are some fun pics!


This was at Port Hueneme beach on Hank's birthday. We went around dusk and the pier was crowded with fisher people. We had to show off our Sam...look at that shark behind Hank, cool catch uh!


This is the front of Hank's birthday card...



And this is the back! It was so cute because as Hank was reading his card for the first time Sam was all smiles, it made Hank feel pretty great...Sam took his role seriously.


What an insanely cute picture.



What an insanely cute picture.



I love California. We are at the Ventura pier in this picture, that is why I am standing in front of a sigh that says Ventura Pier. It was a beautiful day!



I like this picture, even though I really old. I just love California, the beach and having my son close to my heart...that's why i like this picture. I am so blessed!

5 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

Love the picture with Sam and the teddy!!

Unknown said...

Look at all those insanely cute pictures!! Cutest onesie award!

The Wards said...

Leah I loved the card! Sam is really getting more insanely cute by the minute! We love you!

beapinkal said...

Leah,

You guys have a beautiful family. Sam is a such a cutie! I loved the onesie idea. Did you write that with special markers?
California looks amazing. I love the beach.

secwalker said...

So cute - it reminded me that I have to buy our tickets for Thanksgiving :) I'll do it right now.