Monday, September 14, 2009

My baby is getting so big!

Sam is getting so big and we are loving it around here! Please allow me to indulge...


I found a Jonny Jump up on Craig's list and got it right away. He's still a little small for it but seems to like it.


He spends more time gnawing on the jump up then actually jumping. It makes for a cute face and picture.


Look how cute he is!!!!!!!! He is so smiley and friendly, he just loves to be played with.


I put him in a shopping cart to see if he would fit and he kinda did. He lasted in there for maybe five minutes before he started slumping over. He makes me laugh because he usually never complains when I try new things, he just goes with it even if it is obviously not working.


Rice cereal has begun! Again he eats and eats without fussing. He doesn't seem to enjoy it, but he doesn't seem not to enjoy it either.


Look at my big boy in his chair! I am so proud!



I finally got a video of him rolling over!! Everyday is so exciting!

6 comments:

danniey said...

He is getting so big. Can you believe how much they change every day. I bet he is getting more and more fun to play with all the time. And more and more interactive. I hope we go to California some time. Let us know if you ever come up here!

Heather Melo said...

Yeah Sam!!!!! You're getting so big and more good looking every day! Leah and Hank- you guys make such good parents! Sam looks VERY content!

Jennifer said...

Leah, he is so darn cute! Are you guys planning a visit anytime soon?

The Wards said...

We love baby Sam!!!!! He looks SOOOO big. We can't wait for you to come and play with us. Have fun!

katie said...

He is super cute!
I have a question, where did you get your baby wrap? It really lookes like a super handy thing to have, and something I would totally use.

whitney said...

What a happy, content little baby. He's just so adorable! yay! for getting bigger, they just get more and more fun!

(well...except for when they talk back, that's not so much fun :P)