Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random Happenings

Two weekends ago Hank and I went to an Earth Day fair. They had all sorts of booths and crafts. I was very excited about making paper. We went right before Sam's nap time and that was basically his expression the whole time. Even though he was tired I could tell he supported the event.

My mom is now a certified Yoga Instructor. She has been certifying all year and she finally graduated! We are all so proud of her!

Here she is waiting to get her graduation beads. Yeah Mom! you are an inspiration to us all!

My little sister went to Mormon Prom last Friday and oh my gosh did she have fun! the prom was at the Long Beach aquarium and I guess they really went all out. She is the youngest of the family and so there are no more proms for my parents. I asked my dad how he felt about that and he said "I guess it's sad but you really get worn out!".

My sister had to be the most beautiful girl at the prom! look at her. I think any guy would have just died to take such a pretty girl.

The weather has been magnificent and Sam and I have been taking advantage. I got him some sand toys I am not lying... hours of fun.

We also got him a little floaty thing. Look, he's a race car driver! Sam you are so silly!

More water fun. He spent a long time investigating the sprinkler and I think he finally decided it was too complicated for him and decided to stick to the little pool behind him. He is getting so big. He just turned 13 months. He's not walking yet but crawls exceptional well and pulls himself up on everything. He is also a huge talker. All day long he babbles to himself and I can tell he is mimicking what I say. He also loves to investigate how things work and notices the smallest details. Seriously I could sit and watch him all day. What a kid!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wait... what's a mormon prom?

Sarah said...

So CUTE!! I know I don't really know him but I am in love with Sam. You look like you guys are having such a great time. I am glad I get to see all the fun things going on in your life. Have a great week.

Will & Cheyenne said...

I really appreciate every time you share pics of your family. Helps me feel connected!

secwalker said...

Oh yay! I love all the new pictures of Sam (and everyone else too).