Saturday, May 1, 2010

First hair cut


I know many of you didn't know Sam even had hair and wonder if a haircut was really necessary.I mean when his hair gets wet it's completely invisible But to his adoring parents the rat tail that was forming in the back needed to go, even if it is only visual upon close inspection.  That's the way it goes when you have a toe head baby. Anyway, Sam did very well...the smock didn't last long.

Here is Papa Harv distracting him while Dad does the dirty work.

He doesn't know what he does to me...just look at that face...oh my gosh I love him.

 We start long and then worked our way in, Hank did a very nice job.

 Sam was giving us a hard time so we don't have the best back shot but if you squint I think you'll notice a difference. Man! he is one good- looking kid!





2 comments:

The Wards said...

Yeah for cute home cuts! We miss you guys. And he is one cute kid. Any new teeth?

whitney said...

Ahh, what a big guy to be getting a haircut already! Sam has the biggest, cutest grin!