Sunday, November 7, 2010

Old West Park

One of Sam's joys.

 There are several old west themed parks around here. I think they are so cute and fun so I took some pics. Sam's trying to figure out how to get the free loaders off his train.

I can tell when Sam is happy with an activity because he gets very busy and intense with his playing and then all of a sudden he'll smile with an "EEEEEE" sound. Recently he's added a few dance moves to his happy expressions. I think having Dad with us made the experience that much more exciting and "EEEEEE" worthy.

I seriously get such a kick out of these themed parks. I would have loved to play here when I was little. I really feel like I vicariously live through Sam sometimes, especially when he discovers things for the first time. For instance on this day he discovered the joy of stomping in dried leaves. I have been trying to show him how fun that is for weeks and he finally realized it. Hank and I just watched him played as he ran up and down the sidewalk kicking and stomping on the leaves. I told Hank I couldn't imagine doing anything more entertaining than that. He agreed.

2 comments:

Heather Melo said...

Thank you for sharing these moments with us! I'm so glad you charish every moment with little Sam!

secwalker said...

Yay, more pictures!