Sunday, February 6, 2011

Colored spaghetti part 2

This has nothing to do with colored spaghetti I just thought Sam looked really cool.

So I brought the spaghetti out again. Sam and I made a discovery. Spaghetti is really sticky and kind of yucky. Sam would reach hesitantly into the bowl while making various  "ick, yuck, bleack" sounds with his tongue. We decided to use spaghetti's yuckieness to our advantage and found it sticks quite well to the dishwasher. I think I have found Sam's artistic side. Together we created a little picture. Sam is much more thoughtful than I am. He took the effort to pick out individual strands and place them by hand to specific points on the dishwasher wall. I enjoyed the wind up and throw approach more. I think together with both our techniques we make a great artistic pair.

The creation enlarged after this picture was taken but I think you get the idea. I call it "Bleack!", Sam came up with the name. I think it fits. You'll have to watch out for more Sam and mom originals.

1 comment:

whitney said...

You're just so fun! My poor, deprived children. I should send them to your house for some good times!