Sunday, January 30, 2011

What! Another post about Sam!

There is no reason in Sam's mind why he could not ride his Dad's bike.

Sam has a new best friend. Sam chooses his friend's well. A sandbox in the backyard and a train table in the front room. I think Sam is getting a handle on this "playdate" thing.

What sound does a duck make? "Back, back!" 




I could be wrong but I think I found a new favorite snack.

This was taken after half the bag was consumed. I don't know where all that food goes! Maybe he burns it off while he's tackling me to ground and throwing balls in my face.

New find! Bounce Palace. A first Sam was apprehensive until I got into the bounce house with him. He loved having me hold him while I jumped and jumped. Basically I considered our visit my work-out for the day.

If Sam ever happens upon a bar you will be sure to find him doing this.

Choas!! After playing in the younger kid area for a while we ventured to the big kid arena. Legs kicking, children flaying about, sinking bodies and lots of laughing, crying and panting. I think I needed to get out of there more then Sam did.

Sam is learning his alphabet.



Sam's newest talent: clicking his tongue. His favorite time to exercise this talent is when I am singing to him. He'll click when  I pause or to a beat, for example: The ants go marching one by one, hurrah "click!" hurrah "click!", The ants go marching two by two, hurrah "click!" hurrah "click!" etc. My favorite is when he is almost asleep and I am singing him a good night song and he still can't fight the urge to click: baby beluga in the deep blue sea "click!" you swim so wild and you swim so free "click!". I think his clicks before bed are a close 2nd to his random giggles and chuckles he lets out right before he falls asleep. At least I know he is falling asleep happy.

4 comments:

secwalker said...

We went to a bouncy place this week to, Jump Planet! It was fun but time to leave after Elliot got slammed in the head and Avery flipped over too hard and became hysterical :)

Michael + Anna Costa Photographers said...

Ohmygosh Leah, Sam's last picture is sooo cute. I really think he looks a lot like our side of family. He reminds me of what Gpa Bob might have looked like as a baby... :) xoxo

Will & Cheyenne said...

I am so glad that Anna and Mike got up to see you guys!!

Heather Melo said...

what a fun, happy, exxciting life Sam lives! Good for you for making that possible! And I LOVED the photo of Sam smiling!