Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh just some random pictures

Sam is so cool. I brought some playdoh out. Five minutes later I heard Sam say " oh look it's an airplane". He's a genius!

Oh so adorable! 91bs 2oz now!

Lets get a closer look!

Sam needed a turn with the sleepy wrap. He really wanted us to put Milo in the wrap but we thought better of it.

Milo's favorite place...in my shirt.

He is really start to look around more and organize his world. He's responding to sounds and people's voices. His physical therapist said some of his movements are even ahead of babies his age (not adjusted age). I am so proud!

He loves Dad's singing voice, but who doesn't.

A alternative way to get some sucking going.

Sam loves cheese, especially "golden cheese". I need to start chaining the fridge close.

"hey, now that's one cute baby...I think I'll just look a bit longer"

This is Sam's tunnel trike. He came up with this one on his own too. This kid seriously cracks me up.

4 comments:

secwalker said...

Ha! like cousin like cousin. I'll sometimes go to grate some cheese and find 3 year old bite marks in it. Milo is SOO cute, he looks just like you Badu!ke

Gramma Marty said...

Soooooooo cute and yes Sam is a genius...I'm convinced of that. But he also has wonderful parents that teach him constantly...just look at all the stimulation little Milo is getting. What a darling baby..I can't wait to hold him and cuddle him.

Anna said...

Milo and Sam are so cute I want to die!!

whitney said...

LOVE the tunnel trike! Seriously made my morning.

What a smartie-pants! yay! for an alert and adorable Milo!