Saturday, May 12, 2012

Milo's blessing and much more.

It has been a while since my last update. Here are some of the few things we've been up to:

We've worked on potty training...

...without much success. When I tried to change those pants he's wearing he said "No Mom I want to wear these pants!" did I mention this wasn't just a pee accident? Someday right?

We planted a garden...

which flooded...

but is doing quite well now ( this is an old picture, it's really grown in a lot!)


Sam has been a fireman. He was so proud I just had to throw that in.

We have gone on LOTS of walks and yes Milo feels as fat as he looks.

Mondays with Katie.

I don't think she knows what to do with Sam most of the time. We love having her. In Sam's words "Katie is Nice!"

Sam got a belated birthday present; a bullet train. This has not only been a birthday present for Sam but for me as well in that it provides hours of entertainment. Thank you for a clean house and a homemade dinner bullet train.
Sam has renewed his excitement for trains. Everyday he asks if we can go to the train museum, watch bullet trains on Youtube and read his bullet train book. Here we are riding a train at an outdoor mall near us. Sam reminds me how enjoyable life can be with just simple pleasures. I think that's why I like being around him so much.

Community Festival! I'll let Sam's face describe the excitement.
I think the Ferris Wheel changed his attitude toward the festival.

Car racing. Believe it or not Sam learned how to control the controller so he slowed down around the corners and clocked a new speed record for the 30 lap race. The guys who ran it were pretty tickled and one of them told us we needed to get Sam into racing. I am a little suspicious they tell every parent that.

What a happy baby. I can't blame him though, I usually have that face when I am close to Hank like that.
Imagine seeing this face all day long? All is right in the world, isn't it?

"Mom I need 'nother pants, these ones are too hard"

Milo has learned how to roll from tummy to back, though he doesn't do it very often. I bet he would have more of a chance to practice if I didn't get overwhelmed by his cutness and cuddle him all the time. Maybe that's why Sam didn't walk till 16 months. It's not my fault! my babies are just too cuddle friendly!
Sam and Milo are buds. Sam won't let any of us finish a prayer without blessing Milo. He's got Milo's back...good big brother.

 Sam: Hi Mom
Me: Hey bud. What are you thinking about?
Sam: I am thinking about...Mom.

I love this picture because it really describes our relationship. Sam and I are such good friends.

Sam often has this face. He gets so excited about things. Milo has become accustomed to Sam's energy...Thank goodness.

I've got some good looking boys in my life, don't you think?
The big recent event was Milo's baby blessing. As you can tell we had quite a few people come for the occasion. we all felt the love. It was such a pleasant weekend. Sam loved having cousins in town to play with. Hank gave the most beautiful blessing and the spirit was so strong. Milo was happy during everything. It was all perfect!

Proud Grandparents.

Milo I apologize for Sam's inability to stay still during pictures. He's special...just like you.


3 comments:

whitney said...

LOVED this post! Thanks ever so much for the day-to-day catch-up!

shenneat said...

find more info Our site his comment is here view website Get More Information Gucci Dolabuy

Unknown said...

replica bags and shoes click this over here now s7v42a7s19 replica bags philippines wholesale replica bags nancy replica gucci bag t5s42j2k06 zeal replica bags replica bags online pakistan Visit This Link z6e60r3d77 replica bags joy