Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kelty's Birthday :)

My friend Kelty had a birthday and so we celebrated, it was really fun! Kelty is the one with the curly hair and the other girl who is so adoroable with her 81/2 months pregnant tummy is Maryn. We went out to lunch and then to this really cool place where you paint ceramics. The ceramics are really cute and useful things likes coasters and vases. I tried to be artistic with my vase but had no plan and I think it's going to end up looking dirty (whooop-dee-do for my major). I guess I won't find out till later, it takes half a week until you get your item back because they have to fire for you. Anyway we walked around the mall afterwards for a little bit and just enjoyed each other's company. I went horse-backing riding with these girls a couple months ago and I feel like we make a really fun trio.







6 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

We've done that before for a girl's night! I totally thoughts mine sucked, but when I got it, I was like, "Hey...not bad".

Melanie said...

Hello there! Forget you? Never! We're seriously considering naming our son Hank (if we ever have one!) You guys are the best! Glad we're in touch again!

Erica said...

Hey...do I remember you? Are you kidding! Of course :) You look great - I love the long hair. I'm so excited to be able to catch up and keep in contact with you guys!

whitney said...

Yay! Yay! I'm so glad you found me! I love the long hair. Sounds like you had lots of fun w/your pottery-I'm sure it won't look dirty, you're just so darn talented like that. Even if it looks like mud, just act like that's what you were going for and nobody will be any the wiser.

Kristyn said...

Leah? Leah Florence? My gosh, it's been ages. Okay, a couple of years. Love the blog. Love that you found us. Love you! (And so are you on facebook too? We should really be friends. I'll try to find you...if I can figure that out.)

Kristyn said...

I'm sorry, who's Badu and Badank? Is that some African band? Just kidding. But really, where'd those nicknames come from?

P.S. Remember when you lent me Gilmore Girls forever? (sorry about that BTW) I secretly wish you still lived across the street so I could watch them all over again. Ahh! They took over my life!