Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lagoon

Hank and I went to the amusement park Lagoon like a week a half ago and I keep forgetting to post it. It was really fun.


I think this is in front of the spider ride. It kind of hurt and I think you can see why.


The spider is now spraying venom at us, good picture taking timing.


Hank convinced me to go on a water ride and promised I wouldn't get wet, well he was wrong and I was not amused.


This picture does not tell enough. This ride was probably the most fun we had because you could maneuver yourself with the front sail. I have never laughed so hard on a ride in my life. Hank kept yelling "move it up, and now you move it right...and nooooowww to the left!" We were spinning up and down and out of control. Between Hank's yelling and my hysterical laughter you could probably hear us all the way to Pioneer village.


This is a church at pioneer village. I got really tired during the middle of the day and feel asleep at this church for an hour. Not very comfortable actually.

6 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Leah, what a fun blog! (ps our blog is chrisandamywelsh.blogspot.com, yay for bloggingdom) I haven't been to Lagoon in years...looks like tons of fun. :)

Kika VilaNova said...

aw you guys are too cute! and I miss you! and how's the theatre going? let me know of any plays the hubby and/or you are in ok? :)

kenzie said...

i love lagoon! me and tyler went there for graduation. it was awesome. I love the spyder, the mouse trap scares the shiz out of tyler, and he won't ride it.

lindsay and mark said...

Hey Leah! We're back in Provo. Let me know when you want to get together for a little double date action!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Looks like fun! I LOVE amusement parks!!

whitney said...

Looks like you guys had one heck of a time! I don't blame you for being irked at getting wet-not fun in my book. Lol at you sleeping in the church!