Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Weekend

Here are some pictures from Halloween!



I saw Hank's show Sweeney Todd Thursday night. Hank was of course so funny and awesome. The show was outside which ended up being really neat being it was a really warm autumn evening. It got me in the mood for Halloween. This is a picture of him with the director of the show, Mindy. She's so cool, Hank and I both knew her previously from BYU.



Our niece Alicey is taking some treats during our trick or treating adventure. She is dressed as a chicken. She is so funny, half of her candy was already eaten before we got home. If you notice, Hank is way more into this than she is. I can't wait to see how he acts with his own kids.



All the world needs is a few more babies dressed up in costumes.



Hank loves his nephew Calvin, and I think its easy to see why.

4 comments:

Kika VilaNova said...

Hank looked real creepy at sweeny todd, which i think it means he accomplished his acting goal :) he he

miss you, woman!

Will & Cheyenne said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better!

Lindsay said...

I love that last picture with Hank and Calvin! Will you please send me a copy?

Michael + Anna Costa Photographers said...

Too adorable, lovin' Hanks' hair!