Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What a fun Week!

My sister Sarah came to visit this last week and she brought her two beautiful daughters with her.


This is Elliott Dee with my sister Anna, she is the happiest baby I have ever met.

This is Avery, she makes me laugh because she says funny things.

This is Sam and Avery's first meeting. Avery is very taken by Sam.
I can't wait to show Avery and Sam this picture twenty years from now.
... same with this one, but for different reasons.
My Mom. sisters and my friend Laura threw me a baby shower with an amazingly cute theme. Everything was Dr. Suess themed because of the character "Sam I am" in Green Eggs and Ham. This is a picture of the green eggs and ham.
Here's pic of the shower. It was such a blast!
The next day we went to the beach. I love this picture and I love even more that I am in a state that has beaches. I missed it.
My sister is on the left, my mom with Elliott in the middle and funny Avery on the right.
This is a cute picture of my sister and her Daughter. I can'y wait till Sam is big enough to float in one of those things. They are just so cute!
This a sorta candid picture of the cousins. Avery thought it was hilarious to see baby Sam with a scrunchy on his head. This was taken on Mother's day. My first mother's day! It was an incredible day.

I love the boys in my life.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Leah, such cute pics. I love the cousin kiss! We miss you guys! xoxo

Violet said...

Hi Leah! Thanks again for dinner the other night. As you can see I found the paper with your blog address on it.

Sam is such a cutie pie! You have some really great pictures of him.