Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sam is a month old already!




Sam reached his one month mark on May 3rd. Which was also the day of his baby blessing. Hank gave the most beautiful blessing. We felt so loved that day. So many family members and friends came to see the blessing and then Grandma Marty and Grandpa Sam opened their house up for a luncheon afterwards. It was really nice. Fortunately Hank's Grandparents which includes Henry Samuel Florence II are in California this week for a wedding and so he was able to be at the blessing. This is a four generation picture of the four Henrys. Pretty cool uh? They are all such good men.




Sam also has been busy this month eating and gaining weight. Last week we went to the peditriction and he weighed in at 9.7 lbs. He is a growing boy! He looks so fat to me..hehehehe!




We have been enjoying the nice California weather! We've gone on a million walks and Sam still loves his sleepy wrap.



Now you can't tell me he isn't looking older and more sophiscated!




This is just a cute video of Sam getting his bath.

5 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

Okay, I can not wait to hold him! I LOVE the picture with him in his Sunday best!!

eebs said...

haha these pics are so great. [insert slightly violating comment by mother here about how attractive the living HSFs are]

Miriam Herm said...

sam must have loved the womb because he loves all things that remind him of it. i will gladly feed you dinner if you will let me hold him again.

Mandy said...

HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I love all the pictures. I miss you guys. What a great picture of the Henry's priceless. I can't wait to see you in August.

secwalker said...

I was so distracted with seeing Sam in person, I just now saw this video of him in the bath. Oh, cute Sam, we miss you! (and your parents!)