Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Life Life Life

My little Sam is three months old now, well actually 3 months and 11 days old. He is such a happy baby we go on many adventures together.


Sam chilling at the beach. He enjoyed his little set-up very much. He stayed there staring at mom for probably a half-hour. My mom said it was very distracting. He's a charmer.


Hank and I went hiking in Wildwood Canyon last Saturday. It was a blast. Sam slept through a lot of it. When he was awake he was looking all around...so much to see!


He got a new hat recently. Oh my gosh he is so cute!


We went to Shakespeare in the Park with my parents. We saw Macbeth, cool uh? It was a nice production but since I just saw the most talented actor play the role just in April, I was less then impressed. As you can see Sam didn't have high expectations either.


Beach time is the best time. Sam is very serious when it comes to feeling the sand between his toes and having the waves wash up against his legs.


For the 4th of July Hank, Sam and I went to the Ronald Reagan library and it was like the best time ever. Sam was very patriotic.


Hank makes me laugh.


I can't resist putting up cute pictures of Sam.



7 comments:

Heather Melo said...

Oh my cuteness!!! Yeah, he's irresistible!

Violet said...

Sooo cute!!! Hey we are going to the beach this Saturday. Wanna come?

danniey said...

Oh my gosh, Leah, he is sooo cute in that hat! I love it! They are growing so fast, aren't they!

The Wards said...

You might not see Sam very much when we are there... Just preparing you!

Mandy said...

HE is such a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!! And your hair is fabulous!!! I heard the story It delighted me. I miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

secwalker said...

I want to eat Sam with a spoon :)

Mirjam and Erik said...

LEAH!! I didn't even know you had a baby!! CONGRATS..he's adorable. I found your blog while looking at someone else's. Erik and I had a little boy in March. They're close to the same age. Conrats again. If you want to check out our blog it's thenielsennest.blogspot.com