Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Disneyland!!!

Sam went on his first trip to Disneyland yesterday, and oh my freaking gosh it was so fun!!!!


As you can tell Sam had the time of his life!


We've arrived! Another reason why I love sleepy wrap...Sam can eat while we're going!


Hank proposed to me in front of Sleepy Beauty's castle. My mom had a good idea which we are going to start; make a tradition of taking a family picture in front of the castle, where it all started.


Jedi Knight show!


You cant really tell but we are inside the tiki room. Oh boy was Sam looking around!


We got a first visit pin.


Sam was very interested in his pins the whole time. He was so proud to be there!


California Adventure time


Mid-day we were exhausted so we chilled in the animation building for a while. Sam has a refined taste for Disney musicals, so it was a perfect place for him to analyze the animated projections.


Back to Disneyland...It was getting later but Sam couldn't get enough!


Small world


Sam was entranced by the people of the world...he is so cultured!


The day ended with a walk around main street.


Instead of buying him cute things we just take pictures of him wearing them. Look how much he loves mickey!

We had the best time! I think we are just going to have to become season pass holders soon.

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

i can't get over how wide sam's eyes are in reaction to all that is around him. what a lucky boy for him to visit disneyland so young. it looks like you guys had a great time!

Unknown said...

I love your green wrap... At first I thought you kept changing clothes, but than of course I realized what was going on ;) Sam is such a cutie... he did look extremely excited!

Heather Melo said...

Sam is so BIG! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! And what a beautiful family you have! Leah, your hair must be SO comfortable!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness... I absolutely LOVE that first picture you posted! Sam is so cute and I can't believe how much he's changed since we've seen him last! We are so excited to see you guys very soon!

Sarah said...

What a cute baby! I am so jelous -- although Lydia is a sweet baby, I don't know how well she would do without a nap. Sam looks like he had a blast and did okay!

Will & Cheyenne said...

He is such a chunk! We miss you guys!

secwalker said...

why is Sam such a cute peanut??