Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas tree farm and a lot of Santa pictures

Hank, Sam and I played hide and seek at a Christmas tree farm on the most beautiful day.

Doesn't seem like a December day does it? Hank said it's good he doesn't own a Christmas tree farm because he would just wander around all day, getting nothing done.

Sam is fully engaged in finding his parents...

Oh the joy when they are found!

Sam and I went to a fundraiser event for my mom's group. As part of the event these Santa pictures were free! Can you believe it? Sam felt safe as long as I was close by and he had his candy cane. In fact he was courageous enough to make eye contact with the creepy old man I was making him sit on.
"You don't say my good man"
"Mom you got to try this!"
No offense to that Santa but he looks especially ratty next to my son's precious little face.
Now the fun has begun.
...again let me mention these were free!
I am so grateful for that candy cane.

2 comments:

Daniel Cusworth said...

I miss the ghost.

secwalker said...

Such cute pictures. The Christmas tree farms in CA look a lot different than the Christmas tree farms in WA :)