Sunday, December 5, 2010

More and more Sam

 Rocklin City had a Christmas Tree lighting Festival which we had to attend. They had Santa visits, horse drawn carriage rides, carolers, holiday treats, crafts and more. Sam's favorite activities were as follows:

Picking up rocks and throwing them into a bush.

 and having me names all the colors of the lights on this bush.
Now for some fun Sam Moments:

Balloons are one of his favorite activities. Doesn't his face just get you excited about balloons?
Napping is not his strong point.

Here we are at the library playing with scarfs during story time.
He hasn't had enough of putting things on his head apparently.
This is where Sam is 90% of the time when we are at home. My little book worm.


4 comments:

Michael + Anna Costa Photographers said...

Oh I miss my gosh! (and badu too...hehe)

Michael + Anna Costa Photographers said...

I meant "Ghost!" gosh...haha

Gramma Marty said...

I can't wait to see you guys in just a couple of weeks!!! The picture of Sam sleeping in his high chair is priceless. What a kid!!!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Sam is the best!! Love your posts!