Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter and a bit more

Sam's first Easter egg hunt. The Relief Society put together a little Easter egg hunt. Like everything Sam wasn't as much excited as he was curious about why we were doing it.
My really good friend Traecy got me this co-pilot for Sam's birthday and we are having an absolute blast. On those few nights a week when Hank is off work we go on family bike rides and just explore. Sam usually sits back there humming to himself or singing his new favorite song "Sun, Sun Mr. Golden Sun please come shine on me", though his version is more like "Sun, Sun, ma me ma nane nana ME!"


I don't know why I don't have any pictures of Trevor and Lindsay, but they came down last weekend and visited us. We had a lot of fun just chatting and relaxing with them. We hung around the Florence's house for most of the visit and took advantage of the family go-cart!
Lucy (Hank's cousins' dog) had puppies and Sam is so giddy over them.
We spent Easter with the Florences. I think Sam got a little more into the hunt this time around.
A very dedicated egg finder.

2 comments:

whitney said...

I love how serious he looks in most of his pictures. It's particularly funny b/c you and hank are always so animated, lol.

secwalker said...

so sweet.