Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fun Potty Training Days

We are attempting to potty train but don't hold your breathe, I don't think we're getting very far. We've stayed home the past few days so I don't have to worry about accidents when we're out and about. It's been quite pleasant actually. Here is Sam getting really to build a worm farm. He was so excited!

Our worm farm was a learning process. I wanted to put the dirt in clear containers so we could see the worms dig but I had only small sizes. After making four farms I realized Sam really just likes playing with the words so we dumped everything into a big bin. We've been digging for worms everyday since and loving it.

Worms!
The tree in our front lawn just felt like shedding all its leaves in like a day. I never experienced fall leaves growing up so its just as exciting for me.

Oh my gosh my son is so cute, I think I might have to kiss the computer screen. He loved having all the leaves covering him, he told me "its kinda like a blanket".

1 comment:

Anna said...

Why he Sam so cute??